- John Cooke Managing Director of Black Pepper Software graduated in Computer Sciences from the University of Warwick over 20 years ago and founded Black Pepper Software to serve both small local and large global businesses.
- The company has grown from just two people back in 1999 to become a multi-million pound organisation.
- Clients for the company include: Tesco, The University of Warwick, Jaguar Land Rover, Ocean Media Group, Informa, The Fresh Group and Trafigura.
- The company’s core offering is bespoke software solutions however, the company also offers IT consultancy to support projects where required.
- John will be presenting about his experience of the IT Industry at The Conference Centre, Dormer Place, Leamington Spa CV32 5AA. On 10 December at 7.30pm. Booking in advance is advised.
"Our passionate and dedicated team have been key to our success. We pride ourselves in selecting high caliber employees that bring first class industry expertise along with excellent interpersonal skills to the team. This provides high quality results and happy customers. Please come along to this talk if you wish to learn more about how we have grown to become the company we are today".
John Cooke, Managing Director, Black Pepper Software.
Notes to editors
- Black Pepper Software is a UK company focused on software design and consultancy. We are passionate about delivering the best solutions on time and within budget.
- For more information on the company visit: www.blackpepper.co.uk
- Or get in touch with us directly: 01926 886467