- BBC Good Food Show Summer 2014 starts at the NEC, Birmingham next week.
- Visitors can watch live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious food & drink from artisan producers and shop from many brands and exhibitors.
- River Street Events have teamed up with Black Pepper Software to launch the BBC Good Food Show Summer App.
- This mobile app is designed to dramatically enhance the visitor experience at the event.
- The app allows users to access the latest timetables, event floor plans, exhibitor lists and many other exciting features whether they are in the comfort of their home or wandering round the show itself!
- Other features include details about the venue and advice on where to eat while you’re there.
- The app is available on iOS and Android devices and will be in the App Store for download from 9th June.
"The App allows event attendees to plan ahead, find what they are looking for and access the latest information on the exhibitors, events and offers. The result of this is happy customers. The app was a great success last year and we expect it to be even more successful this year." - Marilyn Jarman, Marketing Director for River Street Events
"It has been great to work with the River Street Events team to provide their customers with a first class product." - John Cooke, Managing Director for Black Pepper Software.
Notes to editors
- Companion is an industry leading mobile app created by Black Pepper Software and designed to enhance the visitor experience at events, exhibitions & within different venues.
- Find out more information about our apps at: www.companionhq.com
- Black Pepper are experts in bespoke software
- Find out more about Black Pepper Software: www.blackpepper.co.uk