Amsterdam - a Fantastic Way to Reward a Year’s Hard Slog!
- Earlier this month the Black Pepper Software team packed their bags and jetted off on the 70 minute KLM flight to Amsterdam.
- John Cooke (MD for Black Pepper Software) strongly believes in work/life balance and in rewarding the team for their input particularly following a particularly busy year.
- Black Pepper Software have spent the past few months completing a large scale project for The University of Warwick, developing complex software for international commodities trading and logistics company Trafigura in addition to finalising and launching Version 2 of their latest, leading event participation app - Companion.
- This is a clear example of a team hard at work and a UK company showing business success despite the tough economic climate.
- To accommodate the growth of the business Black Pepper Software is now in the process of recruiting new talent.
- Amsterdam provided a chance for the team to spend time together outside of the office, unwind, see somewhere new and have fun.
Warwick House, 18 October 2013. Earlier this month the Black Pepper Software Team packed their bags and jetted off on the 70 min KLM flight to Amsterdam. Why? I hear you ask. Well, it’s all because John Cooke (MD Black Pepper Software) believes that treating the team and their partners to a weekend away is not only great for team building and employee morale but that it is also essential to encourage work-life balance and reward employees.
"Black Pepper Software would not be growing in the way it is today had it not been for the input from our passionate, and dedicated team. Making time to pause and say thank-you for all the hard work is a must in my eyes" - John Cooke, MD Black Pepper Software.
"Black Pepper Software is a great place to work and has a fantastic set of core values including passion, honesty, dedication and work-life balance. The whole team really do buy into these beliefs. It is great to be a part of such a successful, value driven organisation that takes care of each and every employee" - Laura Bishop, Marketing Manager Black Pepper Software.
This year the Black Pepper Software team have not only launched Version 2 of Companion (a leading event participation app) but also completed projects with Trafigura, TUI, Thomas Cook, Worcester BID, River Events and The University of Warwick. With more projects in the pipeline the year looks set to continue at a similar pace which suggests exciting times ahead for the Black Pepper Software team.
For more information on the company visit: www.blackpepper.co.uk or get in touch with us directly: 01926 886467
Notes to editors
- Black Pepper Software is a UK company focused on software design and consultancy. Their dedicated team are passionate about delivering the best solutions on time and within budget.
- Companion is an industry leading mobile app created by Black Pepper Software and designed to enhance the visitor experience at events, exhibitions & within different venues. The app is FREE for users to download and uses an interactive map to guide visitors around the desired location highlighting key points of interest, event schedules/speaker/exhibitor lists, local business information, local products and travel information. In addition to this it keeps users up-to-date with local events, special offers, social media updates and more.
- Version 2 of the app includes a new secure sign-in, detailed attendee listings and profiles, live polling, messaging from the organisers, delegates and more.
- Click here to find out more: http://www.companionhq.com/