- Gardeners World Live 2014 starts at the NEC, Birmingham next week.
- The show provides opportunity to shop, gain gardening tips, advice and inspiration from experts and discover the Royal Horticultural Society Show Gardens and unique plants!
- River Street Events have teamed up with Black Pepper Software to launch the Gardeners World Event App.
- This mobile app is designed to dramatically enhance the visitor experience at the event.
- The app allows users to access the latest timetables, event floor plans, exhibitor lists and many other exciting features whether they are in the comfort of their home or wandering round the show itself.
- Other features include detail about the venue and advice on where to eat while you’re there
- The app is available on iOS and Android devices and will be in the App Store for download from 9th June.
"The BBC Gardeners’ World Live App allows event attendees to fully immerse themselves in the day and demonstrates Black Pepper Software’s expertise in developing leading software solutions. We are delighted with the final product." - Marilyn Jarman, Marketing Director for River Street Events
"It’s fantastic to have been working with River Events on this show for over 3 years now and I am really pleased to see the launch of yet another great App. I am looking forward to seeing it in use when I visit the show next week." - John Cooke, Managing Director for Black Pepper Software
Notes to editors
- Companion is an industry leading mobile app created by Black Pepper Software and designed to enhance the visitor experience at events, exhibitions & within different venues.
- Find out more information about our apps at: www.companionhq.com
- Black Pepper are experts in bespoke software
- Find out more about Black Pepper Software: www.blackpepper.co.uk