- The Housing 2014 Conference and Exhibition starts in Manchester next week.
- The event will join more than 1,000 delegates and 100 expert speakers as they challenge the key issues affecting the sector in a series of iterative panel discussions, debates and workshops.
- In addition to this the exhibition provides attendees with the opportunity to meet and network with over 300 of the sector’s leading providers, partners and suppliers.
- Ocean Media Group have teamed up with Black Pepper Software to launch an app for this Conference and Exhibition.
- The app allows users to access the latest timetables, event floor plans, exhibitor lists, interactive voting and feedback, detail about the venue including advice on where to eat.
- The app is available on iOS and Android devices. To download the App click the links below or search for Gardeners World in the App stores:
"The App allows event attendees to find their way around easily and get the most from the day. It also allows us as event organisers to quickly gather important audience feedback from the event helping us to tailor content and user experience in an agile way. The finished product demonstrates Black Pepper’s expertise in developing leading software solutions" - Paul Dominguez, Digital Director Ocean Media Group
"We are delighted to be able to work with Ocean Media for another year and contribute to such a prestigious event." - John Cooke, Managing Director for Black Pepper Software
Notes to editors
- Companion is an industry leading mobile app created by Black Pepper Software and designed to enhance the visitor experience at events, exhibitions & within different venues.
- Find out more information about our apps at: www.companionhq.com
- Black Pepper Software are leaders in agile software development
- Find out more about Black Pepper Software: www.blackpepper.co.uk